Want to join us in scaling up our world-class trading platform based on blockchain that connects and facilitates sustainable trade in the global coffee and cacao industry? We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team!
Hours: 28 – 36 hours contract
Language: Dutch and English (Spanish and French are a plus)
Deadline for application: July 10th, through firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info: click here
While other team members are onboarding producer organizations onto the Beyco Platform, you as Sales Manager will be the first point of contact for traders, roasters and financiers. You will be responsible for bringing the Beyco Platform and its Farmer app to the attention of new possible users by telling them the story, the value and the impact of Beyco. Through your knowledge of agro supply chains (preferably coffee and/or cacao), you are aware of what is happening in the sector, where the industry is going and how that relates to improvements of our Beyco Platform.
You will report directly to the Managing Director.
Specific responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for traders, buyers, roasters and financiers.
- Sales lead of Beyco; sell the product with its unique value proposition.
- You will serve as a sparring partner for the Senior Product Owner of Beyco, bringing in industry insights and digital innovation knowledge to further improve and customize our tech platforms.
- Together with our Partnerships Manager and Managing Director you will create and manage key relationships with all stakeholders involved in the cocoa and coffee value chain.
- Co-create different programs/projects for Beyco/Progreso with our stakeholders.
- Manage the Beyco mailbox and perform the due diligence process for the newly registered accounts
In this role, it is essential to be able to work in a complex environment, have a strong client and sustainability focus, excellent collaboration skills and maintain a result-driven mindset. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the qualifications below:
- At least 5 years of relevant job experience within the coffee and/or cocoa supply chains.
- You have a good understanding of future trends in technology and how they relate to the future of commodity trading and the improvement of smallholder farming.
- You have experience in sales and have a persistent mindset.
- You’re an excellent communicator, you can excite others with your ideas and represent the product to a variety of stakeholders.
- Hands-on approach and troubleshooting abilities.
- A team player who is great at building professional working relationships.
- You have a proactive attitude and are able and willing to travel on a regular basis.
What we offer
- An opportunity to be part of Beyco’s mission of making the coffee and cacao supply chain more sustainable.
- You will be part of an inspiring team of 18 professionals in the Netherlands and several of our key origins.
- An excellent working atmosphere and entrepreneurial environment with loads of freedom and growth opportunities.
- Market-competitive salary.
- An impactful position with a great office in Amsterdam, located at the KIT.
Interested and are you the person we are looking for? Please send your motivation and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for accepting applications: 10th of July